Stanley Clarke Band live performance of “To Be Alive”September 14, 2018 / No Comments / Tags: Stanley Clarke, Stanley Clarke Band
The Stanley Clarke Band’s live performance of “To Be Alive” from the new project, The Message. Stanley Clarke (bass, talk box), Caleb Campbell (keyboards,vocoder), Beka Gochiashvili (piano), Mike Mitchell (drums), Cameron Graves (keyboards), Chris Clarke (the flow).
- Jimmy Heath, NEA Jazz Master and link to bebop era of 1940s, dies at 93
- Utah jazz legend Joe McQueen passes away at 100
- New jazz club opening in Charlotte after nearly 20 years
- Miles Davis Estate Signs Deal with Downtown Publishing
- LA Times: Clora Bryant, who broke barriers as a jazz trumpet player, dies at 92